Are YOU in pain? Doctor reveals what you EAT really can reduce inflammation
Doctor's Tip: Herbs and spices and amazing turmeric
Combat Heartburn With This Herbal Remedy
Super spices: Turmeric, saffron and more spices your health needs you to eat more of
5 reasons why you must include 'haldi' in your diet
turmeric and diabetes health benefits
What's hotOrganic India Turmeric Formula, 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Health and Beauty (Organic India)
- 100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC - Synthesized from USDA-certified organic herbs and packaged in glass bottles to prevent toxic plastic leaching. Our turmeric is cultivated on sustainable, organic farmland. Vegan, dairy free, non GMO, gluten free. Kosher & Halal certified
- SUPERIOR BIOAVAILIBILITY - Our pure formula is fortified with curcuminoid extract and organic ginger in a proprietary formulation that gives you the highest absorption and bio-availability
- CLAIM THE MOST OF TURMERIC BENEFITS - Our 100% organic, bioactive whole root turmeric formula is optimized to give you the most of turmeric's extensive and closely studied health benefits
- POWERFUL ANTI INFLAMMATORY - Potent anti-oxidant properties help regulate digestive function, heart health, immune response, joint and muscle health, and skin suppleness
- PROMOTE ULTIMATE JOINT HEALTH - Has been shown to relieve and prevent joint aches and back pain
Liver Cleanse & Detox Support Supplement - Natural Non-Gmo Herbal Blend with Milk Thistle + Artichoke Extract + Turmeric + Ginger + Beet Root + Alfalfa + Zinc + Choline + Grape Seed + Celery Seed
Health and Beauty (Vimerson Health)
You Save: $6.22 (25%)
- PROMOTES OVERALL HEALTH - This natural supplement aids in reducing cholesterol and supports well-balanced blood sugar and blood pressure levels in the body. It also helps increase energy and boost the immune system. The proprietary formula includes Turmeric, Ginger, Celery seed, Yellow Dock, Red Raspberry, and Choline and boosts enzyme production for an overall healthy digestion.
- PURE AND NATURAL - These vegetarian capsules contain pure natural ingredients, including Milk Thistle, N-acetyl Cysteine, Zinc, Beetroot, Artichoke seed extract, Chanca Piedra extract, Dandelion, Chicory root, Yarrow, and Jujube seed. This unique advanced formula offers numerous health benefits, making it ideal for both men and women who are aiming to heal their livers naturally.
- SUPPORTS LIVER DETOX AND FUNCTION - Vimerson Health Liver Support is an advanced supplement that improves liver health and function. It contains Milk Thistle, which protects the liver against alcohol-related effects. It also contains Beetroot, Artichoke extract, Chicory root, and Jujube seed to clean and detoxify the liver.
- SAFE AND GENTLE INGREDIENTS - This dietary supplement is formulated with only the safest ingredients. It is natural with zero hormones, antibiotics, preservatives, soy, yeast, sugar, GMOs, gluten, and dairy.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Feel the difference in your liver function or your money back!
Functional foods: Making the most of your food choices
Functional foods exert their health-promoting properties through many properties that occur naturally in the whole food source. One example of a functional food is oatmeal. Oatmeal has been shown to improve cholesterol levels, an important improvement for reducing risk for heart disease. The soluble fiber in oatmeal is the functional property associated with lowering cholesterol. This health claim has been approved by the FDA and can appear on food labels for foods that contain good sources of soluble fiber from oat bran. This is just one example of many types of functional foods available to consumers today.
If you perform a search on Google you will find that functional foods are indeed popular search words for Internet users. Examples of popular functional foods trending on Google in 2016 include: turmeric, apple cider vinegar, jackfruit, manuka honey, kefir, coconut milk, bone broth, cauliflower, rice, avocado oil bitter melon, arrowroot powder, cumin seeds, cardamom, ground ginger. While many of these foods have health-promoting properties and are safe, consuming them in excess or with certain medications could produce adverse effects.