Are YOU in pain? Doctor reveals what you EAT really can reduce inflammation
Doctor's Tip: Herbs and spices and amazing turmeric
Combat Heartburn With This Herbal Remedy
Super spices: Turmeric, saffron and more spices your health needs you to eat more of
5 reasons why you must include 'haldi' in your diet
turmeric and diabetes health benefits
What's hotRenew Actives Anti-inflammatory and Anti-Aging Non-GMO Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine and Black Pepper, 2 Month Supply - 1300mg
Health and Beauty (Renew Actives)
You Save: $27.04 (60%)
- <b>TURMERIC CURCUMIN + BIOPERINE</b>: 1300mg Pharmaceutical Grade capsules with 95% Pure Curcuminoids.
- <b>ANTI-INFLAMMATORY</b>: Turmeric Curcumin + Bioperine is a Proven to Support Joint Relief.
- <b>BIOPERINE BLACK PEPPER FOR MAX ABSORPTION</b>: No Fillers or Binders. Vegan friendly & GMO Free.
- <b>PURE & POTENT</b>: Proudly Made in the USA in a GMP Certified Facility.
- <b>GUARANTEED TO BENEFIT JOINT RELIEF</b>: Rich Antioxidants help inflammation & Joint support!
Organic India Turmeric Formula, 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Health and Beauty (Organic India)
You Save: $1.45 (9%)
- PROMOTE ULTIMATE JOINT HEALTH - Has been shown to relieve and prevent joint aches and back pain
- 100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC - Synthesized from USDA-certified organic herbs and packaged in glass bottles to prevent toxic plastic leaching. Our turmeric is cultivated on sustainable, organic farmland. Vegan, dairy free, non GMO, gluten free. Kosher & Halal certified
- CLAIM THE MOST OF TURMERIC BENEFITS - Our 100% organic, bioactive whole root turmeric formula is optimized to give you the most of turmeric's extensive and closely studied health benefits
- SUPERIOR BIOAVAILIBILITY - Our pure formula is fortified with curcuminoid extract and organic ginger in a proprietary formulation that gives you the highest absorption and bio-availability
- POWERFUL ANTI INFLAMMATORY - Potent anti-oxidant properties help regulate digestive function, heart health, immune response, joint and muscle health, and skin suppleness
Functional foods: Making the most of your food choices
Functional foods exert their health-promoting properties through many properties that occur naturally in the whole food source. One example of a functional food is oatmeal. Oatmeal has been shown to improve cholesterol levels, an important improvement for reducing risk for heart disease. The soluble fiber in oatmeal is the functional property associated with lowering cholesterol. This health claim has been approved by the FDA and can appear on food labels for foods that contain good sources of soluble fiber from oat bran. This is just one example of many types of functional foods available to consumers today.
If you perform a search on Google you will find that functional foods are indeed popular search words for Internet users. Examples of popular functional foods trending on Google in 2016 include: turmeric, apple cider vinegar, jackfruit, manuka honey, kefir, coconut milk, bone broth, cauliflower, rice, avocado oil bitter melon, arrowroot powder, cumin seeds, cardamom, ground ginger. While many of these foods have health-promoting properties and are safe, consuming them in excess or with certain medications could produce adverse effects.