Health and Beauty

breast enhancement exercises

Breast enhancement exercises?

What are some good breast enhancement exercises that tone all of the upper body? Resources are greatly appreciated.

Working out/losing fat tends to make your breasts smaller. I have seen multiple people with that problem.
Just a word of advice...There are really good bras out there. (I'm not trying to advertise...but just saying)I got one "Miraculous bra"

Chest flys help using dumbbells.. got everything u need for exercise Sugar ;D

whats that breast enhancement exercise equipments name?

i saw one on tv its this spring kind of thing you push your arms together what was the name for that?

Those exercises don't actually enhance your bust. They build your pectoral muscles (which lie directly under your breasts). The built up muscle pushes your breasts out further but doesn't make them any fuller. There are only three ways to make your breasts


Unfortunately, no creams, pills or exercises can increase the size of your breasts. The only route is surgery and I'm not sure that would be the best idea either unless your really serious.