Dr Oz: Oprah's medical guru
A Holistic Approach to Skin Care
New, Groundbreaking Ultrasound Technology Delivers Permanent Non-Invasive ...
Renowned Cosmetic Dermatologist Dr. Oscar Hevia Shares Top 10 Beauty Tips for 2012
Skin Care Products Recommended By Dr. Oz
What's hotAmara Organics Vitamin C Serum for Face 20% with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E, 1 fl. oz.
Beauty (Amara Organics)
You Save: $20.00 (56%)
- YOU'LL LOVE HOW IT FEELS: Goes on silky smooth and sinks right into skin with no greasy or sticky residue. Can be used under moisturizer and makeup.
- SUPERIOR RESULTS: Our potent 20% Vitamin C Serum contains STAY-C® 50, a stable form of Vitamin C that's clinically proven to stimulate collagen, reduce wrinkles, brighten skin, fade age spots, and even skin tone.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: Natural and organic ingredients with no harsh chemicals, no parabens, and no artificial colors or fragrances. Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Made in the USA.
- POWERFUL ACNE TREATMENT: Our customers report that our Vitamin C Serum helps to clear up acne, prevent breakouts, shrink pores, and minimize the appearance of acne scars.
- 100% HASSLE-FREE GUARANTEE: If you're not happy for any reason, simply contact us and we'll give you a full refund, no questions asked and no need to return the bottle.
Boudreaux's Butt Paste 16 oz. Jar
Beauty (CB Fleet)
- Goes on and cleans off easily
- Pediatrician recommended
- Treats and protects against diaper rash
- Use with every diaper change to prevent diaper rash
- Pleasant scent
Suze Orman Won't Stop Bashing Advisors (March 30)
Written March 30, 2015...
Personal-finance celebrity Suze Orman concluded the final installment of her long-running TV show on Saturday night by telling her audience, “If you want to find the best financial advisor of all, just look in the mirror.”
Orman has been blasting traditional financial services since the 1990s, when she began publishing self-help books. (One oft-repeated joke is that “a broker makes you broker.”) Don’t expect her to stop — another television program is in the works. And despite practices that many have found questionable, Orman enjoys the support of what CNN reporter Chris Cuomo last year called “the Orman cabal .”
She worked for Merrill Lynch and Prudential Bache, selling mostly insurance, before starting her own firm in 1987; at some point she got her CFP designation. But her real calling is entertainment of the Jerry Springer variety. The Suze Orman Show , which ran for 13 years, was noisy, self-congratulatory and heavily reliant on public shaming of call-in viewers who, say, coveted a $130,000 car even though they’d saved only $65,000 toward retirement.
Germany Game Offers:Runes of Magic - Germany
Rail Nation DE
OGame - SOI - Germany