Dr Oz: Oprah's medical guru
A Holistic Approach to Skin Care
New, Groundbreaking Ultrasound Technology Delivers Permanent Non-Invasive ...
Renowned Cosmetic Dermatologist Dr. Oscar Hevia Shares Top 10 Beauty Tips for 2012
Skin Care Products Recommended By Dr. Oz
What's hotAmara Organics Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Skin with Vitamin C & E, 1 fl. oz.
Beauty (Amara Organics)
You Save: $20.00 (56%)
- Absorbs quickly with no greasy or sticky residue, leaving skin silky soft and smooth
- Natural and organic ingredients; no parabens, dyes or fragrances; vegan & cruelty-free; made in USA
- Manufacturer's Guarantee: 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked, and no returns necessary
- Highest quality Vegan Hyaluronic Acid derived from the seeds of the Cassia angustifolia plant
- Draws in moisture and forms a hydrating barrier; Plumps and fills in fine lines and wrinkles
Best Face Youth Renewal Facial Moisturizer 1 oz Dr Recommended Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Vitamin C, Aloe. Use Daily Before or After Plastic Surgery with Naturals or Organic Ingredients
Beauty (LHN, LLC)
- No Animal Testing, Free Trade, Mortechem Free Formula
- Anti-Aging Moisturizing Formula is formulated and manufactured exclusively for Liberty Health Network, LLC. under the strictest quality standards utilizing naturally active synergistic ingredients of the highest quality and in their purest form. Beau Visage Anti-Aging Moisturizing Formula will give you the cleaner, brighter, tighter, smoother skin you've always desired!
- Anti-Aging Moisturizing Formula is a non-greasy formula which was created to address these concerns: Fine lines and wrinkles Sagging loose skin Oily, acne-prone skin Pigmentation problems Dry, cracked skin Enlarged, clogged pores Sun-damaged skin
- Now Men and Women can bring their skin back to life with Liberty Health Network's gentle, but powerful Beau Visage Anti-Aging Moisturizing Formula! Beau Visage is an amazing breakthrough in skin rejuvenation. Beau Visage Anti-Aging Moisturizing Formula provides the powerful antioxidants, rich moisturizers and other clinically proven ingredients needed to prevent and fight most skin problems.
Ingredients banned overseas can be found in your skin care creams
Doctors warn against using skin-lightening or fade creams without first getting medical expertise.
Dark acne scars and spots on the skin can be annoying to look at.
That is why many women turn to skin-lightening and fade creams to erase those troublesome areas. But, women may want to rethink their daily regimen.
Millions of women are using the creams every single day.
"One of the reasons that brought me to using fade creams was because I was in a car accident and I ended up having some scarring," makeup artist Zarielle Washington said.
Serious health problems linked to the misuse of these do-it-yourself creams are raising red flags for dermatologists like Dr. Purvisha Patel.
"Part of the treatment for this is using lightening agents or bleaching agents and most commonly on the market throughout history, we've used an ingredient called hydroquinone," Dr. Patel said.
Hydroquinone is banned in parts of the United Kingdom but low doses are legal in fade creams sold in the U.S. where it's most often used by aging women to decrease dark spots.