Dr Oz: Oprah's medical guru
A Holistic Approach to Skin Care
New, Groundbreaking Ultrasound Technology Delivers Permanent Non-Invasive ...
Renowned Cosmetic Dermatologist Dr. Oscar Hevia Shares Top 10 Beauty Tips for 2012
Skin Care Products Recommended By Dr. Oz
What's hotAmara Organics Vitamin C Serum for Face 20% with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E, 1 fl. oz.
Beauty (Amara Organics)
You Save: $20.00 (56%)
- YOU'LL LOVE HOW IT FEELS: Goes on silky smooth and sinks right into skin with no greasy or sticky residue. Can be used under moisturizer and makeup.
- MANUFACTURER'S GUARANTEE: 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked, and no returns necessary
- SUPERIOR RESULTS: Our potent 20% Vitamin C Serum contains STAY-C® 50, a stable form of Vitamin C that's clinically proven to stimulate collagen, reduce wrinkles, brighten skin, fade age spots, and even skin tone.
- POWERFUL ACNE TREATMENT: Our customers report that our Vitamin C Serum helps to clear up acne, prevent breakouts, shrink pores, and minimize the appearance of acne scars.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: Natural and organic ingredients with no harsh chemicals, no parabens, and no artificial colors or fragrances. Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Made in the USA.
Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Skin- 100% Pure-Highest Quality, Anti-Aging Serum-- Intense Hydration + Moisturizer, Non-greasy, Paraben Free, Vegan-Best Hyaluronic Acid Serum (Pro Formula)
- Proven anti-aging skincare properties fill-in and diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- NATURAL & ORGANIC HYALURONIC ACID SERUM- Improve skin texture and brightness with intense moisture and balance. Hydrating facial moisturizer with 100 percent pure hyaluronic acid serum formula.
- See a noticeable difference with visibly plumper, softer and smoother skin with this anti-aging hyaluronic acid serum.
- GENTLE & EFFECTIVE; including, those with sensitive skin. Vegan, Paraben-free, oil-free, no dyes, no fragrances or fillers. (Clinical Strength Pro Formula)
Ingredients banned overseas can be found in your skin care creams
Doctors warn against using skin-lightening or fade creams without first getting medical expertise.
Dark acne scars and spots on the skin can be annoying to look at.
That is why many women turn to skin-lightening and fade creams to erase those troublesome areas. But, women may want to rethink their daily regimen.
Millions of women are using the creams every single day.
"One of the reasons that brought me to using fade creams was because I was in a car accident and I ended up having some scarring," makeup artist Zarielle Washington said.
Serious health problems linked to the misuse of these do-it-yourself creams are raising red flags for dermatologists like Dr. Purvisha Patel.
"Part of the treatment for this is using lightening agents or bleaching agents and most commonly on the market throughout history, we've used an ingredient called hydroquinone," Dr. Patel said.
Hydroquinone is banned in parts of the United Kingdom but low doses are legal in fade creams sold in the U.S. where it's most often used by aging women to decrease dark spots.