Leaving Animals Out of the Cosmetics Picture
“Cruelty-Free” Lies Of The Cosmetic Industry
Ethical shopping: 'Ethical' product claims need verified labels: study authors
CoValence utilizes Niacinamide in acne-treating skin care products
Skin Care Products Not Tested On Animals
What's hotBaebody Eye Gel for Dark Circles, Puffiness, Wrinkles and Bags - The Most Effective Anti Aging Eye Gel for Under and Around Eyes - 1.7 fl oz
You Save: $31.05 (56%)
- REDUCE PUFFINESS AND DARK CIRCLES - Our Eye Cream Helps Reduce Puffiness, Dark Circles, Crow's Feet, Eye Bags, Fine Lines, and Sagginess Under and Around the Eyes.
- SAFE NATURAL INGREDIENTS - No Fillers, Harmful Fragrances, Dyes or Parabens. Manufactured in a GMP Certified and FDA Registered Facility. Our Products are CRUELTY FREE and Not Tested on Animals.
- RISK-FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If You Are Not Completely Satisfied, Simply Contact Us And We Will Give You A Full Refund, No Questions Asked!
- RESTORE AND REJUVENATE - Moisturize and Hydrate Dry Under Eye Skin While Fighting Signs Of Aging. Use Day and Night to Reveal A Brighter and Younger Looking You.
- SUPER ANTI AGING EYE GEL - Hyaluronic Acid Hydrates and Plumps Skin, Matrixyl 3000 Firms Skin, Vitamin E, MSM, and Plant Stem Cells Strengthen Skin to Protect Against Sun Damage and Aging.
Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Unscented Baby Mild, 32-Ounce Bottle
Beauty (Dr. Bronner's)
- SMOOTH AND MOISTURIZING: The organic and vegan ingredients are combined with a pure-Castile liquid soap base for a rich, emollient lather and a moisturizing after feel.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND VEGAN: Certified organic by the USDA National Organic Program and certified Vegan by Vegan Action.
- UNSCENTED: Unscented Baby-Mild Castile Liquid Soap contains no fragrance and replaces it with double the olive oil, so it is great for people with allergies or sensitive skin. Of course, it is great for babies as well!
- NATURAL: Smooth and luxurious soap with no synthetic detergents or preservatives, as none of the ingredients or organisms are genetically modified
- RECYCLED PACKAGING: Packaged in 100% post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic bottles.
Cruelty-Free Makeup: 11 Beauty And Cosmetic Brands That Don't Test On Animals
According to the Humane Society of the United States, animal testing for beauty products is still legal in 80 percent of countries and is actually a legal requirement in China. Many countries and companies are trying to put an end to this practice that can leave animals blinded, poisoned or even dead.
As part of a new campaign, the organization has teamed up with “ Chicago Med ” actress Torrey DeVitto to get people to join the “Be Cruelty-Free” movement and end animal testing for cosmetics. In a new video, DeVitto can be seen with her dog Beau, urging consumers to “Buy cruelty-free, because there’s no beauty in animal testing.”
The Humane Society states that the United States is “leading efforts to support the Humane Cosmetics Act that will phase-out animal testing and prohibit the import of animal-tested cosmetics.” Although there are still companies that test on animals, there are now over 600 companies around the world that are recognized as cruelty-free. Check out our list of some of the more popular beauty product companies that don’t test on animals:
Skin Care Products not tested on Animals?
I'm looking for a good range of skin care products (facial wash, toner, facial moisturizer, body moisturizer) that aren't tested on animals. I used to use Jergens (i'm not sure about this, since I can't find this on any list of
Good for you!
Well I know Oriflames products and ingredients are not tested on animals by or for Oriflame. I didn't notice that they delivered to Singapore on their website, but maybe you could pick up some of their products on Ebay?
test on animals.
What cosmetic brands and skin care products brands test on animals?
i LOVE animals...i dont want them to be hurt, and i want to not use brands that harm animals by testing. ive seen terrible videos:( please tell me what you know and were you got it from thank you!
http://shopcrueltyfree.peta2.com/cruelty _free_companies_search.aspx?Donottest=-1 &Product=0&Dotest=8 ;-)