Noteworthy newcomers in skincare (+photos)
Five products to help you get clear skin
Phoenix sisters make their own tasty-scented care products for tween market ...
Solazyme Announces Worldwide Launch of New Algenist(R) Firming & Lifting Line
Starting A Natural Skin Care Business
What's hotNutiva Organic Coconut Oil, Virgin, 54 Ounce
You Save: $2.82 (11%)
Clove Essential Oil from Majestic Pure, Therapeutic Grade Clove Oil is Extracted from Leaves, Pure and Natural, 4 fl. oz.
Beauty (Majestic Pure)
You Save: $4.00 (22%)
- Premium Quality Clove Essential Oil; 100% pure and natural clove oil; non-toxic, no additives, unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers; therapeutic grade; suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans. packaged in the USA.
- Large 4 ounce and premium quality glass dropper inside each bottle for ease-of-use. Purchase with complete peace of mind, we are confident we have developed the absolute best clove essential oil available. If you are not completely satisfied with Majestic Pure Clove Oil, we will refund your entire purchase.
- SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. Other than aromatherapy, dilute with a carrier oil. For topical use, rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Keep out of the reach of pets. Essential oils can be potentially toxic to pets at certain concentrations. Cats can be especially sensitive to essential oils. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
- In aromatherapy, clove oil can be useful to help reduce stress, while strengthening memory and fighting weakness and lethargy.
- Clove oil has a warm, strong, spicy smell. It can be used in a blended massage oil, starting with low dilution of less than 1%. Clove oil is used for skin care remedies. It can be used in a low amounts as part of a mouthwash for toothache.
West Side Business News & NotesCOPLEY — Kingfish, a new seafood restaurant, could be open in October, according to information from the new business at 115 Montrose West Ave.
Hiring is now underway at the restaurant, which will be overseen by Executive Chef Marc Standen. He previously worked at Northeast Ohio dining establishments Blue Point, Salmon Dave’s Pacific Seafood, Cabin Club and Delmonico’s Steakhouse, all operated by Fairview Park-based Hospitality Restaurants.
“We are known for serving amazing seafood,” Standen said. “Blue Point and Salmon Dave’s are great restaurants, but they are very different. I wanted to make sure this restaurant had its own unique identity. From a quality standpoint, there will be no difference. We will only serve the best and freshest product possible. Kingfish will have its own feel.”
Entrées will include steaks in addition to a variety of seafood. Officials said selections will be priced starting at $20 and the menu will feature some seasonal items such as wild king salmon and fresh Alaskan crab at the top end.
Name for my holistic skincare business. Skin care line offers general natural skincare products.?
I am starting a new business and would like suggestions for a name. My product line will be geared toward woman who want natural skin care products. For instance, cosmetics, antiaging, and other general skin care products. So I need some suggestions on
Nature's Kiss Skincare
4 ur answer plz use this source
I want to start a homemade natural beauty business on the craft fair circut..?
I have some great recipes for homemade skin care and I was wondering if anyone had tried to start out at craft fairs? Could you give me some pointers as to what I need to do to enter my products and get a table? Is it free to register for a TIN number
Since you've never been in business before, I would strongly recommend that you talk to a business counselor before you do anything especially spend money. I'd call the local office of SCORE (go to http://www.score.org and input your zip code to find