Noteworthy newcomers in skincare (+photos)
Five products to help you get clear skin
Phoenix sisters make their own tasty-scented care products for tween market ...
Solazyme Announces Worldwide Launch of New Algenist(R) Firming & Lifting Line
Starting A Natural Skin Care Business
What's hotNutiva Organic Coconut Oil, Virgin, 54 Ounce
You Save: $2.82 (11%)
Shrink Wrap Bags For Soap, Bath Bomb Packaging and Handmade DIY Crafts by GSP 3D
BISS (GSP 3D)
You Save: $1.00 (10%)
- <b>PERFECT FOR SOAP MAKING SUPPLIES AND BATH BOMB PACKAGING:</b> These Premium shrink wrap bags are perfect for adding a profesional glossy finish to your Bath Bombs, Fizzies, Oil Bottles, etc
- <b>HIGH CLARITY:</b> Our crystal clear heat shrink bags are perfect shrink bags for soap, as well as for gifting a wide variety of other products. These Bags are best option to give final touch to your crafted gift basket. It gives more professional finish to your products
- <b>100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED:</b> Our brand is known to have the best quality in the market. If for any reason you have an issue with your order, we will promptly provide a refund. We assure you best quality 6x6 shrink bags that are packaged with the same care as your homemade soaps and crafts
- <b>6 x 6 x 100ga</b> In your package there will be 100 Shrink Wrap Bags For Soap bulk packaged in a durable poly bag for quick access and easy storage. Our superior packaging eliminates scratches, folds, strange odors or other imperfections that are common in other brands.
- <b>EASY TO USE CLEAR SHRINK WRAP BAGS</b> Our Heat shrinking bags for soap with a very low shrink temperature work with a heat gun or regular hair dryer on low setting
West Side Business News & NotesCOPLEY — Kingfish, a new seafood restaurant, could be open in October, according to information from the new business at 115 Montrose West Ave.
Hiring is now underway at the restaurant, which will be overseen by Executive Chef Marc Standen. He previously worked at Northeast Ohio dining establishments Blue Point, Salmon Dave’s Pacific Seafood, Cabin Club and Delmonico’s Steakhouse, all operated by Fairview Park-based Hospitality Restaurants.
“We are known for serving amazing seafood,” Standen said. “Blue Point and Salmon Dave’s are great restaurants, but they are very different. I wanted to make sure this restaurant had its own unique identity. From a quality standpoint, there will be no difference. We will only serve the best and freshest product possible. Kingfish will have its own feel.”
Entrées will include steaks in addition to a variety of seafood. Officials said selections will be priced starting at $20 and the menu will feature some seasonal items such as wild king salmon and fresh Alaskan crab at the top end.
Name for my holistic skincare business. Skin care line offers general natural skincare products.?
I am starting a new business and would like suggestions for a name. My product line will be geared toward woman who want natural skin care products. For instance, cosmetics, antiaging, and other general skin care products. So I need some suggestions on
Nature's Kiss Skincare
4 ur answer plz use this source
I want to start a homemade natural beauty business on the craft fair circut..?
I have some great recipes for homemade skin care and I was wondering if anyone had tried to start out at craft fairs? Could you give me some pointers as to what I need to do to enter my products and get a table? Is it free to register for a TIN number
Since you've never been in business before, I would strongly recommend that you talk to a business counselor before you do anything especially spend money. I'd call the local office of SCORE (go to http://www.score.org and input your zip code to find