Noteworthy newcomers in skincare (+photos)
Coty brand Dr Scheller strikes up US partnerships to drive skin care range
Five products to help you get clear skin
Phoenix sisters make their own tasty-scented care products for tween market ...
How To Start A Natural Skin Care Business
What's hotMajestic Pure Vitamin C Serum, Antioxidant, 4 Oz
Beauty (Majestic Pure)
You Save: $26.00 (55%)
- Vitamin C serum for face is a high potency serum for use on facial areas. It fights premature aging and UV damage by replenishing skin's vitamin C levels to help to combat and even reverse the signs of aging. Stabilizing skin's levels of vitamin C helps to counteract wrinkle formation. Vitamin C protects against UV damage such as discoloration and fine line.
- SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
- Purchase with complete peace of mind, we are confident we have developed the absolute best Vitamin C Serum available. If you are not completely satisfied with Majestic Pure Vitamin C Serum, we will refund your entire purchase.
- HOW DOES IT WORK? It is important to use your skin care products consistently. Apply a small amount of skin serum to face and lightly massage with fingertips in circular motion until absorbed. Use twice a day for a soft and radiant appearance. Your skin's texture should start to improve with the first application, but give your skin at least 30 days of consistent use to see the optimal results.
- Vitamin C Serum by Majestic Pure is one of the most potent skin serum systems available today. It's the highest grade Vitamin C Serum on the market! It will leave your skin beautiful and radiant. Vitamin C Face Serum is made in the USA with the highest quality natural and organic ingredients available: 98% natural, 70% organic. It does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates. Vitamin c serum for your face combing with vegan hyaluronic acid is the absolute highest quality face serum available.
Bring It On Cleaner Water Spot Remover 16oz Plus Our 5 inch Cleaning Drill Scrub Brush, Cleaning Brush For Drill, Drill Brush Attachment, Nylon Brush Drill Attachment, Drill Brush Tile
Health and Beauty (Bring It On Cleaner)
- Drill Brushes will adapt to any household drill, takes the work out of tough stains, let the pads and drill do the tough work for you.
- No mixing no gloves no harsh odors safe easy to use formula
- Remove water stains from shower doors windows tile grout windshields, use Drill Pads to help save time and work!
- Tile and Grout Cleaning Drill Brush, Drill Brush Set, Cleaning Drill Scrub Brush, Cleaning Brush For Drill, Drill Brush Attachment, Nylon Brush Drill Attachment, Drill Brush Tile
- Remove hard minerals rust calcium alkali remover years of unwanted hard minerals
GARDEN VIEW: Growing herbs in South Texas
Basil is certainly a basic herb that can be used in a variety of recipes as flavoring. There are more than 50 different basil varieties, so finding one with a fragrance and taste that you enjoy will be easy.
The “Spicy Globe” basil has a naturally compact form that can fit in front of a garden bed or in a container. Mexican mint marigold is a marigold whose leaves have the same flavor as tarragon, a great addition to baked chicken or added to salad dressings. Its height and bright golden-yellow flowers make it a good choice for a container garden. Chives can flavor a stir fry, soup, or top a potato and their short size make them a good container garden plant, or they can be used along the border of a garden. These three herbs can get you off to a good start in a garden bed or a container and all are easy to grow in our climate.
You can learn more about growing and using herbs from the Master Gardeners at a free class on herb gardening on from 9 to 11 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 19 at their South Texas Educational Garden. This garden is located at 509 East Nolana Loop, just east of Raul Longoria in North San Juan. The garden is located in a park behind the Precinct 2 Multi-Purpose Center. Space is limited, so please call the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service to register for this free class at (956) 383-1026.
How do I start a small business?
I am 20 yrs old. I barely have any credit, and I don't have a job. But I will soon. Once I start saving my money, what steps do I have to take to start a small business. I want to start a line of hair and skin care that is 100% natural and organic. What
How to launch a skin care line?
I want to start a skin care line using natural. supple and non-irritating ingredients which means chemical-free for all skin types and acne-prone to dry skin. I have been whipping up things here and there and came up with a face wash/body scrub and moisterizer
You need to talk to:
* A lawyer who specializes in business startups;
* An accountant;
* An insurance agent who specializes in businesses;
You will need to file some paperwork with the city, county, state and federal